Tuesday 8 July 2008

Pardon my buzzphrase

Retention. It's the word du jour. Well Aussie Col used it. Twice. In my book, that brackets it as a "of the day" in French. Naturelement.
To what kind of retention do I refer? Website retention, my inquisitive friend.
Is it not your one of your key aims to encourage people to come back to your site?
And why has this blog suddenly developed Shakespearean overtones?
Nine changes of the wat'ry star hath been the Shepherd's note since we have left our throne without a burden.
At the risk of creating a superfluous strap line - Wonkana does retention.
The Bristol Enterprise Network, the Littlewoods Pokercast - all these high end, top drawer podcasts are the reason visitors to your website will come back to you. Have a peek at the people we're retaining for :

http://www.wonkanaproductions.com/community.php

It's always uplifting to hear a would be client sold on your product before you've even concluded your pitch and that's exactly what happened this morning. One sage individual who couldn't have been any more receptive told me " The podcast will keep people coming back to the site ".
It's like the words were plucked from my own mouth.