Wednesday 27 August 2008

A stoned Moss garners no friends

All men are "c****" and "b*******". At least in the view of Kate Moss they are. It's this type of wayward and wholly unjustified outburst that makes me thankful my celebrity "star" has not yet risen above the Endsleigh Insurance firmament. I'm no great proponent of the C word and to hear this colourful description from a woman only serves to heighten its repugnance. Sure, we've all been there. A rotten experience with the opposite sex and the temptation to stereotype the entire gender is palpable. But it passes. Unless of course you're a neurotic, dysfunctional and misanthropic fashion model cum icon of vacuity. What a great name for an album - Icon of Vacuity. Spin your ipod wheel and there's the album artwork; a suitably pretentious pencil sketch of Ms Moss, with anti male bile cascading from her lips. Listen Mossy, if I went on the evidence of one bad relationship, all women would be unpredictable, irrational sociopaths and I'd be periodically checking the brake line on my peugeot.
Where's the even handedness, the circumspection and the reasoning? I guess that's the Peruvian marching powder for you. A few nosefuls of that stuff and everyone probably seems like a "c***" and a "b******". You can have a titter at more lampooning of coked up celebs by going to
http://www.wonkanaproductions.com/waitingfordeath.php