Wednesday 25 June 2008

A tiptoe around the Crypto

The cryptogram may be the stuff of derring do and buckles being swashed a la Da Vinci Code ( Personally, I've always yearned for Da Finchy Code, in which the slack jawed Chris Finch drops some serious Sarf (sic) London patois innit? ). Even in the most intricate Dan Brown plot, I had never heard of cryptosporidium. No, I haven't got verbal diarrhea, but the real thing is a distinct possibility if I down a tumbler of Northamptonshire tap water.
A podcast would never give you cryptospowhatsit. It would be a thing of joy forever. I digress. My cup runneth over with a nasty little bug that's found its way into the domestic supply. Don't talk to me about MRSA, Avian flu or Clostridium Difficile. Il est tres difficile, Monsieur.
This microscopic swine has infiltrated our house like some Trojan nag that didn't have to knock. It just rode in on the coat tails of Adam's Ale. The wretched and time consuming need to boil could run and run. Suppose it's preferable to the runs.
It's off to London tomorrow to see our friends in the music industry. Yes, those ineffable kings of strum. Wonkana is pitching another brand new format. Patience, dear boy; you'll hear it soon enough. Do have a nose around our site in the meantime
http://www.wonkanaproductions.com/
And with a due nod to Sir Jerry of Springershire, my final thought :
Cryptosporidium is present in human faeces.
Hands up who took a shit in the reservoir?